MNScuba.com

Full Version: Wazee -- Sept 20th -- Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wazee Sports is sponsoring a clean up dive on Sept 20th. The diving is free -- no vehicle or dive registration fee that day. The shop is also providing free food. You need to register by email or phone before the event. (715-284-5181 or keith@wazeesports.com).

Also, the wiscuba.com forum is sponsoring a get-together during the clean-up event. Come dive with our friends from across the border. I'll post more information about where/when to meet when the details are finalized.

Free parking, free food, and good people.

Is anyone planning on going to this? I'm thinking about it, but wanted to make sure I would have a dive buddy before I went.

Scott
If my disaster situation (Hurrican Isabel) at SuperValu is cleared up by Saturday , I might have the energy. Am tied up on Sunday though. It would be nice to go down and clean up some more fishing line!!!

Jean Smile
I'll be there. A little late though. Jason L and I will make it up around 10 pm. We plan on doing a night dive at the wall site if anyone is interested.

Derrick
The wiscuba.com guys are meeting at the boat ramp next to the "Wall" access. The meeting time is 10am.

Scott, I am driving down on Sat. You can meet up with me at 10am by the wall if you need a buddy.
I'd like to dive on Wazee on Saturday, and could use a buddy. Mind if I join you on Saturday, Jason and/or Scott?
Kirk, more the merrier. You can definitely join us. We are meeting at the boat ramp by the "Wall" access -- 10am. I'm driving a red jeep cherokee -- mnscuba sticker on the back.
It looks like I won't be able to make it now, but if I do, I'll look for you. Is anyone planning on going to Wazee next weekend? I've never dove it before and wanted to before winter, since I may be moving in January.

Scott

Scott: I am planning on going out there next weekend. I probably can't make this Saturday either so if you need company , let me know!!! I probably will open up a thread next week for Wazee.

Jean Smile
I can make this event. Anyone got roon in their group for little old me?

DaCook
Pages: 1 2