MNScuba.com

Full Version: Bridging the Gap 9/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone,

It's time for Wed. night fun dives at square lake. This week I am planning on running a line from the county park platforms to the Golden Acres Platforms. Anyone who would like to assist is welcome, or just come for fun and check out the new line. We usualy start about 6:00pm at Golden Acres PArk. Anyone is welcome, and the BBQ is free. Airfills are available onsite for $5. Hope to see everyone there.

Happy Diving,
Richard
Just FYI, someone put in a line over at the park side about 1 1/2 years ago that went from the two main platforms across a broken down dive flag platform to the Smith platform (which was already connected to the fish platform). If it is still there that should shorten your distance to run line by about 300 ft or so. As far as I know there is still no line connecting those platforms to the jungle gym platform (made from galvanized pipe which makes it look like playground equipment).
Your milage may vary. ;D
T
If someone happens to be swimming along the new section of line between Golden Acres and the county park, they may find a 5' OMS inflatable marker on the bottom. I dropped one out of my pocket last night while coming back from the park along the line.

JoelW

Hey , sounds like a recovery dive to me! What platform does the line come off from on the Golden Acres side??? I would assume 1st base!!!

Jean Smile
Darin found the bag today Joel.
Please tell Darin much thanks.

JoelW
Don't thank me yet...
Nobody said anything about giving it back to you.
Wink
I would just like you to know that as I am writing this I am stripping off video of one of your classes. Is it worth a bag for the video to not become public?

JoelW

Egad...Blackmail !!! I think I know which class this was. OPPS!!!! Wink

Jean
Like I said, stop by the shop any time & I'll have your lift bag waiting for you.

Darin
Pages: 1 2