MNScuba.com

Full Version: Wazee - Sept 27th and 28th.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone interested in getting in a weekend at Wazee this weekend (27th and 28th)??? Fall diving now upon us. (Egad , where did the summer go???) I will probably "hotel" it again , as usual. Drive down (up - across etc..) there Saturday Morning.

Jean ;D

P.S. The weather forcast for Black River Falls for the weekend is:

Saturday: A slight chance for showers. Partly cloudy, with a high near 65.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low near 45.

Sunday: Partly cloudy, with a high around 67.

Not too bad!!! Smile
I'ld like to, but I'll be going to Superior instead to finally do a wreck dive.

Scott
Sounds like a strong possibility for me. I was planning to go camping and diving somewhere this weekend. heh. Only a few good weekends left before I have to head to 'warmer' waters. Muahahaha.
I hope we can get a big group together. There are lots of stories I'm waiting to hear exaggerated, er I mean truthfully told. Wink The fish was how big and had big pointy teeth like this, *does the Monty Python impression*

I will check on the reservations for the campgrounds (I.E. Who you have to call...) I am not sure what the procedure is after Labor Day.

Jean
Jean, it is first come first served. You will probably have to self-register for a campsite at the park entrance. My guess is that you won't have problems finding sites later in the season.
Already signed up for the Dive Fest at Crosby this weekend through MSD.

Hey , thanks Jason!!! I totally forgot about the self-registration. Just like the dive fees...DUH... :-[

Jean
So who's going to Wazee this weekend?
For those of you headed to Wazee this weekend, take a moment and browse through the recent notes that followed the clean-up dive... Posted on the wiscuba site

Hey , at least they left the fish cribs!!! I know everybody has an opinion on this. Its really raised quite a storm. I wonder what they consider the concrete pipes left down there? For my part , I will continue to be very careful around the trees and gather up any fishing lines I see dangling. I will let others discuss the merits of what is junk and what is not!!! Personally , I don't plan on adding anything -or- taking out anything except waste garbage and left-under fishing gear.

Jean Smile
Pages: 1 2