MNScuba.com

Full Version: PERCH LAKE FUN DIVE Friday 9/26/03
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Friday night fun dive at Perch Lake - We will be leaving the store at approx. 5:00pm if you would like to carpool or caravan. The fun dive cost is $5.00 which includes your rental tank or air fill and something from the grill. We will meet in the boat launch parking lot. Please call the store to sign up and let us know you are planning to attend as we need to buy enough grillables. See you there!!!
I'll be there. Who's all doing a night dive? I plan to do two dives. I gotta try out my DanL light now that I have a lower wattage bulb in it for a longer burn time. Wink
Had a good dive out at Perch tonight with the group. Viz is still kinda down out there, I'd say 10 feet max in some places and less in others. I dove Square on Wednesday night and I thought Square had better viz actually. Not sure what the deal is but Perch doesn't seem like it's had nearly as good viz this year as last year. ??? Oh well...it's still one of the better places to dive around the twin cities.