MNScuba.com

Full Version: Superior 4th can't,Crosby the 3rd?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have had to change plans and it looks like superior is out for the 4th! Every year it seems like there is never enough time to do all the diving I want! Oh well, NEW option is Crosby on the 3rd. Yeah, it's friday. I'll take what I can get. Todd and I went to louise last Friday and it was beautiful. Best vis I've seen all year. So Missy and I will do one or more of the pits next friday. Let us know if anyone else wants to go. Linda
The vis at Mnenomen #2 was around 25-35 feet. (it was cloudy so the sun should have added more vis)
I am still getting rid of the red. heh.
Still trying to decide whether to hit Wazee or Crosby this weekend, was anyone at Wazee w/in the last week (I was there two weeks ago and it was like pea soup until about 120' where it cleared up). Sounds like from a viz standpoint Crosby is looking good.
I was at Wazee last Sat. The silt layer still lingers between a depth of 30-80ft. We encountered good viz above 30ft and great viz below 100ft.