MNScuba.com

Full Version: Crosby Nov 1st or 2nd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey everyone! I saw the Louise picture! Great vis. I took some up there last week but haven't got them developed yet.Missy and I are going back to Crosby the 1st weekend in Nov and want to go with a group. Anyone interested? I had to dive wet because I forgot my drysuit hose! Water temp was 42 past 30' but the vis was spectacular down to 80'! We are so lucky we have a place like Crosby. Lakes are great too, but you all know what I mean! Another thing we saw just past the pipe at about 30', A cloud of sediment, The source was black stuff coming out various holes in the wall. It looked like an underwater landslide and when it hit the bottom it caused a cloud of sediment.It flowed like sand. Anybody know what that was? It was very interesting to watch. Any how,lets get a group together for one more end of summer weekend! Linda
I'd probably be up for that Linda. Still a few weeks away so hopefully nothing comes up. Wink
I'll be there if at all possible.
Sounds good to me, I'll be wet but I can take it...... I hope :o

sounds - great
Hi Everyone. Well it looks like saturday is the day. I am anxious to go I haven't dove for a few weeks. Does anyone have a pit preference? Who has decided to go for sure? Linda
Linda, I am still planning to go Saturday. Any pit is fine with me. Smile
Sounds like a chilly one for this weekend. High of 36 and some light snow. They got 8 and a half inches of snow in Two Harbors already. :o Guess this is where the drysuit really pays off. Wink
Well, it'd be nice to have some dry firewood at least... I think I'll go to Crosby this weekend. Got some things I need to try out.... like my long underwear....
Fred
which pit are you going to and what time do we meet and where?
jerry
Pages: 1 2 3 4