MNScuba.com

Full Version: Crosby this Sunday, 11/16?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe the last shot.
Going to try again for this Sunday.
Meet about 9:30 in Brainerd, pick a site and do a couple of dives. Forecast says mid 40's, possibility of a light shower.
Any takers????
DanL
(OK,OK - Wazee perhaps...)
Hey Dan,
Would love to get out on Sunday! Crosby would work,Wazee is a bit far for me. I get off work at 7am and could head up or could drive if anyone needs a ride. If you or anyone else wants a ride give me a call on my cell @ 952-201-4714. I need to get wet again before going to Mexico at the end of the month.
Dave K.
Dave-
Sounds good. Could you be ready to go by 7:30 or so? Could arrange to meet somewhere off 169 and I could drive if you would like.
Hey , remember last year we dove Louise the 1st week of December. So have fun , keep warm , and remember to scrape the ice crust away from your head before you surface!!! Wink

Jean Smile
Jean -
Glad to hear your doing well!
Should be mid to upper 40's this Sun in Brainerd, no ice on the awter, and viz is supposedly pretty good.
So far, Dave and I are plannning to go - anyone else?
Hey!
Louise was great on Sunday! Surface air temp 42deg, water temp at surface 42deg and at 100 ft looking into the tunnel 41 degrees. Vis about 40-50 ft. Humidity only slightly lower out of the water then in the water, Overall a very good couple of dives with no ice evident yet. DanL and I had a great time.
DaveK