MNScuba.com

Full Version: Ice Diving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to get in some Ice Diving this season and am looking for people to dive with on a "regular" basis. I live near Hutchinson, but am willing to dive pretty much anywhere in the state.
iam very interested in ice diving, let me know when. i plan on attending a class on nitrox and ice diving soon.
buddi
We are going to mark spots in Ore-be-Gone so Ice Divers will be able to dive speeders and deep platform. Will update when we do this
Never been ice diving in Ore-Be-Gone. Please post dates if you plan on opening up the ice to dive.

Thanks ~ Mark
Are there any local (Twin Cities) ice diving events coming up. I have never dove under the ice and am fairly new to diving. I would love show up at the event and help out/see what it's all about.

Thanks in advance,

MIKE

Both Scuba Dive and Travel and ScubaDaddy's have ice diving events coming up. Smith Diving also have ice diving event(s) every winter. I would say at the end of January or for sure , by the middle of February! You can call the shops for exact date and times.

Jean Smile
Scuba Dive & Travel has 2 Ice Diving Get Togethers scheduled for this winter, one in February and another in March. Remember, you don't have to worry about the weather in Ice Diving, always nice below, your tender might get a little cold though.