MNScuba.com

Full Version: I got gear!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, to most of you this is old hat. I just bought my first set of gear and I am pretty darn excited!
I bought a Zeagle DS-V reg set with Pressure and depth gauges and compass. I also bought a backplate and wings (VentureWing). A dive knife and a reall logbook binder. Woo, woo!
Now I just need to pick up a dive computer (most likely the Nitek) a dive light, a UW camera and I am set. Oh, and maybe a drysuit or wetsuit. Ugh! Then I better get a truck to haul everything around. LOL.

Don't need a truck. Just a good trunk and some buckets!!! Buying the gear is the easy part...Now comes the experience of using it. You don't want to pour all that money down the drain , do you?
So we will make sure you get your money's worth out of that brand new shiny gear. Wink

Jean Smile
You can hold off on the camera unless you are going to exotic places. There are not many places that are worth filming around these parts. If I was you look for a smaller light. It will work as a primary for awhile. Then when you get some extra cash you can pick up a diffrent light as your primary "end of year sales" or when someone is letting one go cheap. You really need two lights anyway.