MNScuba.com

Full Version: FantaSea Scuba - Burnsville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How are people only spending 10% of their income on diving? :o
Hi Chris,

This site has many, many wonderful aspects and such helpful information to our fellow Midwest divers. This is a great forum, you've done a wonderful job! I know that your site was created with the goal of creating a POSITIVE impact on the dive community. You know its a difficult task at times, in forums, business, and other things; you don't want someone unhappy with you, especially when there are SO MANY who are happy with what you are trying to do for them. Thank you for speaking praises on our behalf and your support of us at FantaSea. And thank you and Leon for the invitation to say thank you to all the local divers in the area. We've done our best to help you and mnscuba along the way, and that we'll always continue to do the same in the future. All of us in the dive community really appreciate all the hard work you and the other people working on the site have done!

People say, "I'm a diver!"and its with enthusiasm. Its a great accomplishment to complete the training to become Certified, and many people our proud of that accomplishment and where they received it. Divers get attached to certain stores because diving is a lifestyle to active divers, not just an occasional hobby.

To have any unhappy customer is NOT what FantaSea wants. We have over 8000 customers, most of which are more than pleased with everything FantaSea provides. But sometimes a salesperson doesn't do the job they are supposed to do, or acts incorrectly on an "off day". Sometimes a customer is only trying to take advantage of the situation and cry about it if they don't get their way. FantaSea always discusses it's strengths and weakness with the entire staff to help improve the service and attention we want to provide our divers and customers. It's funny how people will only state it the way they see it, letting out emotions and egos, but an outside view of the facts may differ from those presented.

Just because something is printed upon the screen does not mean it's true, right, or believable, though we take into account all of our reviews and strive for only positive results to come from all of them.

Is any dive bad? (we don't think so) Is any dive shop better than the other? (why would they be, it's just an opinion - your buddy might think the opposite and love a dive store that you do not - is your buddy wrong then?) If someone is bored or needs to vent a vendetta about 'who's better' and 'that wasn't good enough for me', then those people should be doing something else, as diving isn't supposed to be about competition; it's about exploring, adventure, and fun companionship along the way.

MNSCUBA is a good forum to discuss some of the opinions people have, but more importantly, some people need to realize again that MNSCUBA is a place for a POSITIVE impact upon the diving community. We're all human, we all try hard in life, we all don't get along, but it's what you do with your energy that matters. You can be a complainer and whiner, that life is unfair and you are a victim in all this; or you can go with the ups and downs and try your best to be above it, realizing life is too short for finger pointing and negative remarks. We all have good days and bad days (salespersons, customers, divers) but you strive to do the best you can. If you make a mistake, you own up to the responsibility, apologize, and make the correction. You learn from your mistakes and try not to repeat them, leaving egos in check. You can't please everyone, and some people will never be pleased.

We apologize to anyone whom we have not served to our utmost ability, and we thank those for whom we've enjoyed more than 16 years of success with in providing them the best in aquatic sales, service, and dive travel. We can happily say we receive many, many thanks and positive testimonials from hundreds of divers who wish to let us know what a greatly enjoyable experience they've received at FantaSea Scuba & Travel. Again, four letters already this month, recognizing us for outstanding customer service and professionalism from those very satisfied with their training they received here, and also specifically mentioning the outstanding service provided by our staff. We really appreciate all of our customers so very much!

Agree with us or not, frequent us or not, there's so much diving to do and so much water to do it in, let's not waste time involved with who's better than someone else. Dive stores such as FantaSea Scuba & Travel, and sites like MNSCUBA are about developing better ways of diving, improving safety, talking about the most awesome experiences, opening up more opportunities for local diving, and let's enjoy meeting and greeting new and old dive buddies along the way!

Thank you to all the divers, freedivers, and snorkelers out there helping to keep diving a positive experience for everyone to enjoy!

FantaSea Scuba & Travel

If anyone wishes to contact us: please send an email to fantasea@fantaseadivers.com or call us at 952-890-3483
There is something freaky about dive shops and divers that over-react when a couple customers complaint. Lets celebrate free market and globalization. Lets celebrate America's Freedom of Choice! Lets celebrate diving! Down with the dive shop tyrants! (just kidding! hahaha)

toodles!

The Shark
Hey Sharkie, I agree. I thought this was an open forum for divers. Now, we need to be careful and not offend the abominable Darth Scubaseavader.
Take it easy!

Rod ;D
Open forum, you bet! Opinions are always encouraged and varying opinions can cause conflict but also education... Keep up the good job everyone, you're all what make this site what it is today!

I think as long as we stay within the membership agreement guidelines this site will continue to be strong and positive.

Quote:\"You agree, through your use of the Minnesota Scuba Group forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. This is not only humorous, but legal actions can be taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate to the Minnesota Scuba Group Forum.\"
MN SCUBA Is so great because it *IS* an open forum!!!!
I have learned so much from all of you....I cannot say enough...

My thanks to all of you, as always....

KEEP IT GOING, DIVERS!!!!

Thanks...Jean ;D
I like the fact that we can talk openly about local dive shops. Lets face it. They have a significant impact on our local diving. I also like the fact that the shop can respond to the positive or negative criticism. I own a business and I take negative comments to heart. I try to listen to the customer and redouble my efforts to improve the business.

I've been in and out of Fantasea a couple of times in the past few weeks and have had very good experiences. I've been in during the weekdays, and have spent most of time talking with Pat, who I believe is the owner/manager/something like that.
Yeah, Pat is a good guy... he's helped me out quite a bit. He's an employee with input Wink
I visted This dive shop 2 weeks ago, my vist was great.

They helped me find a great reg for cold water diving. The sales people where not pushy and they were very helpful. I have been to many of the dive shops in the cities and I find this one of the best.

Dacook
Pages: 1 2 3 4