MNScuba.com

Full Version: weather at madeira site for 6/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
weather at madeira site for 6/12, anyone heard what the weather is supposed to be like this weekend? What do members of the board use to get their dive weather info?

DRE

[/quote]
Yep, weather.com is the best bet. Looks like it should be decent Saturday. Light winds at 10 mph.
If I had a nickle for every time weather.com was wrong I'd own several scooters, 18w HID, and a rebreather by now.

Smile
so what is your preferred method for weather reports jason?
Er , how about the National Weather Service???

It also works for Wazee , Brainerd , Square , etc..etc..etc....I.E. You can get it by county etc...

And you can get buoy reports on Lake Superior too from
noaa.gov

Jeano the Weather Blonde :Smile

P.S. Hey Jason , isn't that the truth!!!

DRE

Yeah, but you'd have to live in NFL to put it to use...
try the following:
ndbc.noaa.gov
weather.noaa.gov

i use them for my charters on Lake Michigan..they seem to be reasonalbe accurate..
G/L

Dean
reasonably Wink

I used to carefully plan my dives around the weather.com forecast but I've been screwed out of too many good dives. Now I am comfortable diving in almost any weather in our in-land lakes. I still check out weather.com but don't base my diving schedule on it.

I wouldn't screw around with potential bad weather on the great lakes though. Totally different story.
Pages: 1 2