MNScuba.com

Full Version: Wazee on Sat, March 27?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought I'd try getting an actual dive planned. If Wazee is open by March 27, and it sure sounds that it might be, anyone interested?
I would be good for Sat only, at least two dives.
Brrrr.....
If my dry suit is back from Brainerd Dan , I might consider it!!!

Jean Smile
Jean,
Maybe wishful thinking, but I'll check Wazee conditions with the Sports Center or WIScuba for next weekend.
What's your drysuit in for? I had a DS neck seal replaced and a wetsuit relief zip done by Mark. He's a perfectionist, I think. Outstanding job on both suits.
Oh boy, maybe soon....
Dan
I too am curious on the Wazee ice report. My drysuit is also in Brainerd though so I probably won't be able to dive until sometime in April.
What's up with the drysuits in Brainerd? What mods are you good people making to your suits?
Well here's what I'm getting done on my suit.
> Getting the pockets sewn on since my glue job was poor.
> Getting a p-valve installed.
> Getting kevlar knee pads installed
> Test and Evaluate (leak test)
Smile
I'm assuming were still up in the air on if Wazee will be clear of ice by Saturday? Is anyone up for Maderia Saturday if Wazee dosen't happen????

I am getting wrist seals repaired and a pressure test done to look for possible pinholes!!! Dang those underwater pins anyway!!! Wink
Oh , and negatory on that P-valve thingie... :o LOL!!!

I talked to DanL last night and we will keep a close eye on Wazee. If not, there was talk about doing the Madiera this weekend...I know SD&T was going up there on Sunday....

Jean
Seems this weekend was very optimistic as an estimate for ice-out at Wazee.
The Madiera on Sat sounds possible for me. SD&T is going Sunday, but I can only make it Sat., and that not for sure at this point.
I'll keep checking here thru the week. Anyone else up for Madiera on Sat, leaving early AM and returning evening?
Well I'm up for Saturday assuming my cold clears up. I'll check back Friday and see what the plan is. I've got plans for Sunday so it would have to be Saturday...
Pages: 1 2