MNScuba.com

Full Version: 4/17-4/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone going out local this weekend?

JoelW

There are a couple of us doing Perch sometime on Saturday morning. Not sure of the time yet though.

Jean
I might be up for Perch Saturday morning. Depends on the weather I guess.
What time is being looked at for Perch? Assuming it is not a complete deluge I would be up for Perch.

Joel
How about 10am?
Anyone have directions on how to get there? Sounds like the weather should be ok for first half of the day!

Dan G
From downtown Stillwater: Go east across lift bridge over the St. Croix into Wisconsin (signs say East Wis 35/64). Take Cty Road E eastbound and climb a very steep hill (turn-off is to the right). Go thru the 1st 4 way stop. About 2.5 miles down you will cross another 4-way stop for Cty Road V. Keep going straight on Cty Road E. About 2 miles down from Cty V turn left at the brown Homestead Parklands sign (Perch Lake Rd). Lake is about 1/2 mile down the road.

Earlier would be better if possible, but 10am works.

JoelW
Quick Question: Which side?
Old Parking lot side -or- the new park entrance site? We may not get there till 10:30 or so. Please go ahead and go without us if we don't get there when you are ready to go. Might see you in the water...Get those knives ready !!! :o

Jean

P.S. I heard Saturday was going to be the drier and the warmer of the two weekend days...
Joel, I can do earlier too. Just let me know how early.
Pages: 1 2