MNScuba.com

Full Version: Really appreciate the read on MNSCUBA!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have got to say.. even though today is the 1st I've posted in some time.. that I've thoroughly enjoyed the reading on mnscuba. To read about things all the way from local and distant destinations, all kinds of tech stuff and all kinds of basic stuff, jokes, photography, and everything else inbetween. I know we passed 500 members and 10,000 posts awhile ago, and my first thought was "and I've read every one of 'em!".
If sometimes I seem tough on the scuba divers in my posts, those that know me know it's all in fun.. Hey, I do scuba too, you know... sometimes. Just wanted to say again, great board, thanks for the reads! And somedays, there is a LOT of reading to do!! ;D
That's good to hear... I can't believe it myself how it's grown. Glad you're enjoying it!

Hey Fred , your the greatest , you know that? For a freediver , that is!!! Wink Because we poke back at you... all in fun , of course!!! That is what makes this place so great!!! Maybe it's time to take a road-trip up to my old diving grounds...hmmmmm... :o

Jean Smile