MNScuba.com

Full Version: Lake Phalen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tried the southern end of Phalen on Sat. Water was so clear. 25' down I could look up and see the ripples on the surface. MAKA and I tried a dive towards the northern end of the lake on easter morning and you needed a guide dog there, 8) but the southern end was great! Hurry, before the algae gets there!
Awesome. Let me know when you guys are going out there again. I live pretty close by that lake but have yet to dive it. Smile
I'd be interested in any Lake Phalan dives. I live about a mile away. Love to get into a "local" lake.

Jeff Leech
I was possibly think Sun. afternoon. I got the mothers day brunch deal going Sun. morning and I think it may be frowned upon if I were to miss that for a dive >Sad Let me know what you think.
Dan G and I were out at Phalen today for a dive.  Vis was about 10 feet.  LOTS of junk in this lake.  Very good choice for the cleanup dive.  There shouldn't be anyone coming up with empty bags after diving in Phalen.