MNScuba.com

Full Version: Cinco-de-dive-o pre-dive!!! (Wed Afternoon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am going to be out at Golden Acres sometime around 3'ish (afternoon , of course). If anyone is up for an afternoon quick-dive etc before the main fun dive starts , please stop out and join me! I am going to be hiding a "surprise" :o somewhere in the dive area for someone to find for the fun dive that evening keeping with the Cinco-de-dive-o theme, of course. ;D

Jean Smile

P.S. And yes, the surprise will not be toxic to the fish life. Now as far to the human species , well ... Wink
Only time will tell!

I'm doing the Pee Wee dance...

Tequila!

My favorite Karaoke song, lol... I know ALL the words.
Is there going to be mexican food there? Can't be cinco di mayo without mexican food. And beer-got to have beer...... 8)

Hey Chris buddy , are you showing up and dancing for us? Gads , I gotta get a bunch of $1 bills for tonight then too!!! Wink WOO-HOO

Jean

P.S. Hey Shamre , I know there will be something Mexican to eat there , for sure!!! Wink Pepitos sounds good actually...
Jean:What time are the festivities running till? I may not get there till after 6 or so. I would be interested in a twilight dive.
You shouldn't have any problems. There's usually always people out there pretty late. Sometimes until midnight. Wish I could make it tonight. Sad
I wish I could make it tonight but those late night pitchers at Adrian’s have gotten the best of me... :-[
Hey , thanks to all that showed up at Cinco-de-diveo last night!!! It was quite a crowd , believe me! And all my little surprises were found...YAY!!! (I hid 6 Corona's out on the platform circuit)
Good food , good music , beautiful weather and of course , such superb company!
The Pinata was a real hoot...Thanks SD&T for a wonderful way to kick off the fun-dive season! ;D

Jean Smile

P.S. Watch out for the killer crappie that was hanging around the 1st base platform last night. It actually made a couple runs right at my head! :o Gads , must be my reputation or something? :Smile
Hi Jean - I'm interested in coming out some Wed. night, sounds fun. My dive buddy isn't so enthusiastic - he's apprehensive about viz - how was it last night?
Yeah, I think I know the crappie you are referring to Jean. Joel and I saw a really big crappie on that platform last Friday night.
Pages: 1 2