MNScuba.com

Full Version: Perham/ DL area Friday-Sun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone up for DL/perham area this weekend?
Will be down (literally) Friday PM and will dive when the lightning permits! Tim, ND Freediver?
Marion Lake temp was in the 50's 3 weeks ago, so should be right balmy by this weekend!

Would even consider Fergus Falls/ Battle Lake area!
Lots of good water there.
My plan is to be at the lake this weekend.. and possibly up to Leech lake also to open up the camper there. It's going to be a busy weekend but I should think that I could find a few hours to go play. Can't commit yet.. probably can't commit until a few minutes or hours before the dive. Maybe Saturday.. maybe Sunday. Maybe -- could I be more vague? ???
Fred
Fred. clear as following first open water divers in red river!

Ok then. We'll meet at site (to be determined) at exactly (blank) o'clock on May (to be announced) and go (diving or free-diving) depending on the consensus of the as yet undetermined group. I'll be mostly open. give a call.

Red River? :o
Gads , I drank the water from that place for 30 years...No wonder I can't think clearly these days!!!

Jean Wink
I've been drinking it for almost that long.....do I have to move to MN?

Just ask Fred how nuts I am , Billatlake...He will answer your question , for sure!!! Tongue Of course , maybe I was insane since birth...Yea , thats it... Wink

Jean