MNScuba.com

Full Version: Wazee - June 5th-6th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well , as always , were headed out to Wazee again. Saturday Morning...
I think its work on our mapping project weekend...But all work and no play makes Jean a ... er ... uh...
well , a something... :-X

And of course , if the evening is nice and that full moon is out , Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Time to look for them walleyes! ;D

Jean
Jean, are you guys camping overnight? I'd like to get some dives in this weekend (kitchen pass). I'm debating whether to stay around town or head down to Wazee.
I could maybe get one of my passes for Sunday. Jason, Jean or anybody else there on Sunday?

Dan
Damn, I got the weekend free to dive and my drysuit is still in the shop for neck seal replacement. Sad

ChrisW and I are going to work on our mapping project off of the main boat landing for one dive. We are staying over (hoteling it again...Yea , I'm a comfort freak... :o)
But if the weather co-operates , theres a night dive in my future for sure!!!
So Dano , we will be there Sunday Morning...Around 10ish?
(Meet at the campground?)

Jean

P.S. Gads Lonnie , sorry to hear that...If you get a chance , come on out...Rent a dry suit?
I'll see you at the camp ground then also.
Big Grin You made my day! See you Sunday at 10, campgrounds.

Dan
I missed you guys at Wazee. I was parked at the wall (site #2) all day. We checked out the gazing ball and a couple other areas.
It figures! Jean, Chris, Will and I were at the boat launch (#3?) and Sherwood forest for a couple of "refreshing" wet suit dives.

Just got back. Got stuck in traffic from a big accident in the one lane construction zone. Had to take a detour. All in all added an hour to the drive time.

Dan

So who all was there yesterday? I was there from about noon-5pm yesterday in a green Ford Ranger. I'm not sure the name of the landing we used, but it was nearest that pay booth from the main road and we used a pretty steep, narrow walking path to get in.

I'm new to diving and this board, so I'm just wondering if I bumped in to anyone from here and don't know it. Smile
Pages: 1 2