MNScuba.com

Full Version: Le Sueur's County Fish Lake (close to Faribault)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a diver interested in diving Le Sueur's Fish Lake. This lake is 15 minutes west of Faribault's I-35 exit. I would like to visit this lake again this year. Last year, I had good dives there. The preffered time is late afternoon. If you are interested feel free to contact me. Below you will find DNR's description of this lake:

I'm willing to dive there with you. I live in Kato so it's a short hop for me.
What day are you guys looking to dive Le Sueur's County Fish Lake? What are the directions from I-35? What time in the afternoon do you want to dive? Depending on when, I may join you guys.
I could meet at the lake any weekday after 4:30pm. Getting there from I-35 is easy. Take the exit at Faribault onto State Highway 60 west to Elysian MN. It's about a 45 minute drive from South Minneapolis. The best way to find it would be for us to meet at the Public Landing at Lake Elysian and then caravan to Fish Lake. I'm up for it whenever you guys are (except this friday-Sun, I be at Wazee)
I might be interested...I live in the area (northfield). My availibility varies, so pick a day and we will see!
I guess we're going to give the 8th of June at 4:30 at the Fish Lake public landing a try. If you &/or lwright can make it that's great. If not we'll do it again.

For anyone else interested the directions from 35W at Faribault are go west on MN 60 to Elysian MN. Turn Right (north) on 1st Street North. Just after you pass Lake Francis turn right (east) on CR 14, Ridge Road and follow it to Fish Lake Lane.
Did the dive on June 8th go well. I would like to dive the lake myself, and would really like a report if a group did go.

Sean
We made it diving. Easy shallow diving. Not much to see other than lots of clams. If you're interestd in diving there I'm willing to join you,
Darn, I was just in Morristown last weekend visiting friends. Let me know when you guys are planning to take another dive out that way as I wander down to Faribault/Morristown quite a bit. (seeing as I grew up in Faribault).