MNScuba.com

Full Version: Square - June 8th (Tue)...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just looking to beat the heat , so to speak!!! Got a free evening and I am just going to HANG OUT at Golden Acres...Anyone that wants to COOL OFF can join me!!!

I'll be out there around 5'ish or so. (Tues Eve)

Jean Smile

P.S. After our mapping project this weekend , I know I need more work on my compass etc...Thinking of doing some NAV work...
Hey Jean, I'd love "to beat the heat" out at Square tonight, but have to accompany my family to watch the Mets play our Twinkies tonight. Hope to be out there next Tuesday. I recently purchased a 7mm suit, so I won't be shivering so quickly anymore. (Haven't taken a dip since Cancun in February, way too long ago!)

Sue
Got in a nice dive between showers (thunder etc...). Water temp in the shallows has climbed up to 68 degrees but dropped to 60 below 10 feet or so. The vis was *NOT SO GOOD* due to all the rain. But I fed the fish some snails so they had a great time , as did I!!! ;D (No , I didn't eat the snails , gads... :o)

Jean