MNScuba.com

Full Version: Sun June 13th...Local diving!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gonna try to sneak out somewhere local on Sonday morning...(have to work the pool on Saturday).
Looking to do something local...Any takers? Any ideas?

Jean Big Grin
Jean, I'd probably be up for Sunday. I'm picking up my drysuit tonight...new neck seal is finally done. Where do you want to dive at?
I have to pick up my dry suit tonight too...I put a hole in mine on Wednesday (gads...).

Go ahead a pick a lake!!! You choose...

Jean
What time Sunday morning are you going? Do you know what lake yet?
Perch or Square is fine with me. I suppose viz stinks at both places but I don't care. I haven't dove in three weeks. :Smile
We started a dive tonight at Perch. Within minutes it was dark and we lost each other. Came up to regroup and found the storm coming thru before we called it. Wouldn't recommend Perch now.

Dan
How about Square at 10 AM? Golden Acres?
Yea , the viz will be bad at both Perch and Square...
Unless you guys want somewhere else...
Square...Golden Acres...10 AM

Thanks Dano...I was thinking about you guys tonight with that fun dive at Perch...Man oh man , what a storm that came thru...YUCK!!!

Jean

P.S. I am using a substitute dry suit without dry glove rings so I have to use wet gloves...My oh my... :o
Jean, 10am Sunday at Golden Acres sounds good. I'll be there.
PS: Wet gloves shouldn't be a problem with the balmy water temps we have now. Wink
Hi, I'll be there also if you don't mind, just got a dry suite and need some practice diving with it...

Please , come out!!! Don't mind a bit... ;D The weather is supposed to be really nice...See you there!!!

Jean Smile
Pages: 1 2