MNScuba.com

Full Version: Tall Pine Annual Picnic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saturday July 24th will be our annual picnic at Lake Ore-be-Gone. We will be having burgers, brauts, and hotdogs along with pop and chips. This is an invite to those that want to come for the fun. Bring your families and enjoy the outing.
We do ask that you e-mail us at info@tallpinescuba.com and let us know how many so we can have enough food. I'll be setting up around 9:00 AM Should have food ready by noon. We will have extra tanks there with us too.
See you then
Just a reminder for those that want to join in on the fun to let us know if you will be coming
It's going to be a nice weekend for diving and our annual picnic

Vis today Jul.22 was 25 plus feet
I have a couple of my old buddies from our team coming in this weekend we might be coming up or doing Lake Superior Looking at winds for the best vis conditions for some deco dives. Is there any old equipment at the deeper depths to make it worth wild? Looking forward to meeting with some of you
Look forward to meeting you all Can't say what is down real deep they might have left equipment behind. It's hard to say
Rick, wish I could make it up again this year for the picnic but a group of us are coming up next Friday 7/30 through Sunday 8/1 for a camp and dive trip at Ore Be Gone. We'll be stopping in at the shop for fills. Wink

Lonnie: Vis was great 25 + hopefully it will stay the same or get better We will be diving Lake Mine by th Ridge on Wed So we will no what it is like for you if you want to venture. If the shop is closed you can try me at home for air espicially on Sunday my number is 218-749-1561 be glad to open.
Rick
Sounds great Rick. We're definately planning on venturing over to Lake Mine as well for some dives. I haven't dove over there in a couple years.