MNScuba.com

Full Version: Lake Michigan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am heading to the Green Bay area this weekend with some friends. Are there any wrecks that I should see? I know we have a boat for two days and want to make this trip as enjoyable as possible. Any suggestions on what to see and what to avoid would be appreciated.
Will, I'll be in Green Bay all weekend too. Do a search on this forum for Door County. You can stop by the diveshop in Green Bay. They will give you some good advice. . You can do some great diving in Lake Michigan.

DRE

What about the 04-05 Packers?

What about the 04-05 Packers?
[/quote]
LOL! ;D
Don't make this into a football thing. Everybody knows the Vikings will demolish the packers. We just want to use their lake. Wink Anyways thanks for the info Jason I will look into it. Go Vikings!
I have two words for you Viking fans: Nate Poole.

Ouch, that wound still hurts don't it. Wink

Oh no...We aren't going to start putting Bret Favre/Dante Cullpepper dolls down on the diving platforms now , are we? :Smile
The joke about the 04-05 Packers was just hilarious btw! ;D
I luv Lake Wazee , but da Packers? Tongue

Jean
Went to Door County and dove with Dinasour divers. It was great. We ended up diving five wrecks, but the Williams was the highlight. If anyone gets the chance that is one heck of a wreck to dive. It is an almost totaly in tack old wooden schooner.
Come on, we need more detail than that, what were the other wrecks, what were they like, what were the depths, visibility, how was the dive operator, etc?

I've never dove Door County, but it's on the list (probably for next summer).
Dinasour Divers does a great job with their charters. The Williams is a nice wreck. I wish I could have joined you guys. The weather was incredible in Door County last weeked.
Pages: 1 2