MNScuba.com

Full Version: fahrenheit 9/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I just wanted to take an informal poll and see how many members plan on seeing this movie....Fahrenheit 9/11
I suspect that they will clasify this as a documentry rather than on OpEd.

His movies are filled with so much misinformationa and lies. It should be an embarassment to other documentry films.

Example: in Bowling for Columbine, he plays a speach from a NRA meeting that he claims was mostly shot without edit. Yet if you watch closely you can see that the speakers suit changes 6 times. Moore has peiced 6 different speches to gether to get the message that he wants to protray.

Groovekitty

If it's that obvious don't you think that might be his point??? I mean he's not some idiot just trying to fool his audience. Maybe he pieced it together that way to make a point. Think about it Smile

If it's that obvious don't you think that might be his point??? I mean he's not some idiot just trying to fool his audience. Maybe he pieced it together that way to make a point. Think about it Smile

[/quote]Moore is an "IDIOT" that is the point !!!!
I enjoyed the Bowling for Columbine movie as pure entertainment. You have to approach his movies as more fantasy than documentary. He likes to change the timeline of events to generate certain emotions. Everything is edited down so the context is removed. But the same thing happens on the nightly news. I'm not saying he does not have thought provoking commentary. I am saying that his movies are as much documentaries as MTV's "Real World".
My thoughts exactly. Wink
If Moore took an advanced-open-water coarse, He'd be a whiz at navigating a square seeing as he's always making sharp turns to the left. He's the end result of what happens when you push a kid off the swing set in elementary school. I wouldn't sit in that movie theatre with someone else's butt.
Groovekitty, you are niave if you think Moore has thought that far ahead.
Personally i have not seen a michael moore film as of yet. But i do realize that there is probably alot of misinformation or skewed information in this film just by the commercials. If you know that up front then when you watch you can make a better decision about the supposed facts presented.

DRE

I guess you guys must be missing McCarthy...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7