MNScuba.com

Full Version: SPEARBOARD OPEN 2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Packing dive gear now, plane leaves at 1:00 ;D ;D ;D Tongue Tongue Tongue

Will try to take photos between limits of grouper and snapper >Big Grin  mmmmmmm........  good eatin!  I hear alligator may be on the menu :o
Best Wishes and Good Luck, may you limit out and come back with a freezer full!  Be careful of them there 'Gators!  We still haven't had the chance to go to Mille Lacs, I need a good guide to help me find some good anchors! 
Lisa
Shooter,  Have a great time  -      remember to look out for the predators as well.  They come up quick when a kill happens.

Looking forward to some grilled grouper. 
Lets dive when you get back.

MaxFactor
Good Luck Shooter!  May your aim be true, your shafts straight, and your bands not break!

jon
at airport lost connection 1  at airport lost connection 1 hr worth of typing  :'( or 100 words.

had to let a 9-11foot dusky apex predator know that he was being challenged for reef dominance and that the bloody green stinger of fish was mine and not his For alittle irony I screamed the theme to jaws through my reg as I chased him away 3-4 times ;D what a rush

have extra luggage....... and old fish cooler with about 20-30lbs of filets! 8)  checking in should be fun. I have duc tape for cooler  ;D

will elaborate more later     thanks for well wishes!
some quick pics
Having difficult time posting pics

NICE LOGO! Wonder where that came from :Smile
Looks like a blast!

What kind of gun are you using?

Where your freediving or tanking it?

Jon
I am using a 54 inch biller that has been customized with a commercial line drop and muzzle.  Using a 60 inch free shaft (no line attached to gun) These fish were all taken between 80 and 140 feet deep.  I tanked it.

Hope to go free diving and spearing with Manny in a couple of months >Big Grin >Big Grin

I grilled a lobster tail, that was as big as my forearm on Saturday night :o.  I should've taken a picture
Pages: 1 2 3