MNScuba.com

Full Version: Diving Saturday - July 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a get of town pass, anybody interested in diving on Saturday? I would like to try Crosby. I've only been there once.

Dan
take 35 to 33 to53 north to Gilbert and join us at Lake Ore-be-Gone and check out the dive sites and meet other divers of the area We'll even feed you as it is our 2nd annual family dive picnic
Hey Dan,

I can only get a pass for Sunday, anyone going up that way on Sunday?

Dan
I'll be at Crosby on Sunday, Ihope to see you guys there.
Dan, This Sunday is not the best day for me. I have morning commitments. Remind me of how long the drive is to Crosby. 2 to 2 1/2 hrs?

Dan T
Thanks tpscuba, If I could stay over night I would make the drive. Anybody going to Wazee on Saturday?

Dan T
I plan to be at Wazee Saturday morning about 8:30 and will be there until mid afternoon. If you need a buddy, look for a red 92 buick riviera.

That's good enough for me. ;D Are you involved with any other activities taking place out there tomorrow? IE, training, treasure dives, etc? Do you know where you might start diving?

Dan

BTW, I have red Expedition.
Dan
I will park by the North dive access. I have nothing planned, so where ever you would like to dive is ok with me. My usual MO is to arrive at wazee about 8:30. If no loose divers show up, I dive with the Mn Dive Center OW or AOW class for one or two dives, then return to Rochester in the afternoon.
Sounds good. I'll see you then.

Dan
Pages: 1 2