MNScuba.com

Full Version: Anyone Interested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Divers,<br>Is anyone interested in getting together say once month or so. Share some tips and tricks, have a few beers etc?<br>Mark
I was doing this a while back, but there are a lot more members now so it may be worth a shot again. Lets see what the responses are like and what day would work the best. Weekday/weekend. Weekends would work out best for me, anytime.
Count me in also...I can do most anytime....<br>Its always fun to have a get-together with divers...<br>Talk about a strange crew (or is that strange brew???)<br><br>Thanks..Jean  (still crazy)<br><br>
Does anyone wnat to set a date and location. This weekend is out for me as I will be at Lake Wazee doing my advanced cert. How about next tuesday somewhere for a cpl of drinks?<br>Mark
I need to run to Mankato on Tues. But would love to get together again.
How about next Wednesday or Thursday???<br>Thanks...Jean
Next Wed, 7/17, is the Hammerheads (now Twin Cities Dive Club) meeting at Nora's, near Lake Calhoun.  Maybe that is an opportunity to get together.<br>It will be an organizing/planning meeting for the transition from Hammerheads to the new TCDC, so if interested in the club, you may want to attend.<br>Meeting is at 7PM.<br>
Count me in Dan,<br>Why don't we make this the first for the MN scuba group (if anyone else want to join in)<br>Can you give me directions please :-)<br>Mark
When is the next non-diving get together? Will it be at Nora's near Lake Calhoun?
I would be interested if anyone is still looking at getting together
Pages: 1 2