MNScuba.com

Full Version: Rebreather "Round Up"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in setting up a rebreather dive event out at Wazee? ???

The goal would be to get as many divers as possible to share in some good old fashioned silent diving. I know there are at least 12 rebreather divers on this board and at least that many who are not. My best guess is that there are around 30 rebreather divers in the metro area. If we could get half that number to attend it would be great. :Smile

Sometime around early November would work best for me if we made it a weekend. If we did a weekday thing we could arrange it sooner. Big Grin

Thinking ahead, we should also plan a weekend in the Spring for "tune-up" dives, the closer to ice-off the better!

CN3

Great Idea! Early Nov. works for me. ;D
First weekend in November works for me.

Keep us posted!
I'll try to make it too, sounds like a good time.
Let's make it official: the 'Round Up' is scheduled for Nov. 6th & 7th. I'd like to head up on the 5th but won't get there until 7:00 ish.

Chuck, do you plan to camp or stay at the Orange Moose? Me, I'd like to camp, as the hotel staff get angry if you start a fire in their room. ;D
Did anyone remember that the first weekend in November is the Gales of November up in Duluth ? I will be in there watching all the programs including the Friant.

wtdrm

If you dont mind a lowly Dolphin diver, I'll be there. I might even bring an open circuit diver or 2 so we dont miss the bubbles.
Great Idea TRE

wtdrm

Do you think a RAY diver might come????

CCR Diver makes a valid point. I will be in Duluth that weekend as well. As I see it we have two options.

#1. Make the "round up" weekend a North Shore activity.

#2. Pick a different weekend.

To wtdrm: I hope as many rebreather divers (of any brand) show up for the event. Smile
The weekends of the 6th and 20th of November work for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5