MNScuba.com

Full Version: Crosby Dive - June 8th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thanks to Leon I will also be camping out. I will travel up oon Friday afternoon, not to sure of the time yet. I drive a Plymouth voyager so if anyone needs transport let me know.<br>Mark
i would love to go. i have to wait and see if i can get my cert. dives in before the 8th.  can't say for sure if i can go until the date gets closer.  i'll be sure and let you know
New So far: <br>I plan to go up Friday night and set up a camp. I will stop at the dive shop shortly before 8pm. Saturday morning I will go back to the dive shop around 9:30am to wait for anyone and leave information about where the camp is. Find buddies at camp and dive. <br> <br>After a dive come back to the camp if you want to dive again and need a new buddy. <br>A nice place to relax for your surface interval. <br> <br>You might want to decide how many dives you want to do per day and have enough tanks. We can go in and refill them Saturday for those doing Sunday dives. <br> <br>I could car pool a couple of people from Circle pines if they want to. Leave Friday afternoon (5:30), come back Sunday afternoon. <br>How many will be camping I will try to save a spot for you? <br> <br>People coming (14): <br>Chris  <br>gp  <br>MNLakeDiver  <br>jasondbaker <br>lrmoll, Camping <br>brucev  <br>MarkNeedham, Camping  <br>MNClimber  <br>Chumly (Maybe) <br>Tim & Anna<br>Submerged (Maybe), Camping (Save site)<br>Ben, Camping, Car Pool (Maybe), e-mail me if you want a ride <br>tcdiver (Maybe)<br>
Right now I would say that I am planning on heading up there on Friday, would like to camp with you guys both nights, I have my own tent and such.<br><br>I am possibly planning on leaving for a while on Saturday, or else leaving earlier on Sunday to meet some Jeepers and hit some trails for a while too...in case it matters to anyone that I won't be there the whole time.<br><br>Mike
Here's where I am staying, nice little place with rooms available for that weekend. Just tell them you're with the Minnesota SCUBA Group.<br><br>Rates: (One night or two nights)<br>Queen: $52/$59 (per night)<br>Double: $62/$69 (per night)<br>Single: $46/$53<br><br>Lakeview Motel   <br>501 Superior Ave,Crosby,MN 56441 <br>Phone: 1-800-546-5924<br><br>48 hour cancellation policy<br>3pm check-in<br>11am check-out<br><br>http://www.lakeviewinnresort.com/index.html<br>
 I'm only working a half day (until noon) on Friday the 7th so I'd like to go up Friday afternoon and camp.  I have my own little one man tent that I'll be bringing.<br>  Jason Baker suggested to me the possibility of maybe doing a night dive Friday night, a couple dives on Saturday and maybe a night dive on Saturday night, then possibly another dive or two Sunday before heading back.  I don't figure that everyone in the group intends to do that many dives since everyone probably isn't camping but it's a possibility if anyone else is interested. Smile
Count me in for the night dive Saturday, I'd love to get that experience... I've heard it's incredible.
Hey, my husband and I might be able to go. We're newbies so it'll be a nice experience.
Evening everyone,<br>Just to let you know, I will be travelling up on Friday afternoon ready for Saturday. I will be newly qualified then so I am not too sure regarding the night dive? (Any thoughts anyone) but I would like to get in 2 dives on Sat and Sun time permitting. I went and purchased a 4 man tent last week so will be able to camp out. Does anyone have a time and a location to meet up on Friday evening and go for a drink/meal????<br>see you all later.<br>Mark
I don't know how quickly the camp sites fill up. So I suggest that we meet at the dive shop at 8:00 get our camp set up and then decide where to go for drinks and dinner? Maybe there is a place in Crosby so we don't have to drive back to Brainerd. Maybe I can get up there earlier and set up camp early. Or do you want to go find several campsite earlier in the day?<br><br>I am not too interested in a night dive. I plan to sit around the campfire singing cowboy songs in the evening.  ;D If no one needs a place to sleep I may not bring up the camper.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9