MNScuba.com

Full Version: Florida bound for the winter!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well , to all my friends and dive buddies...

I have accepted a contract job down in Jacksonville Florida. I will be leaving this Friday and driving down to start work next week.
I will still be looking for work up here (and keeping my house btw) so my plan is to be back up here next spring...

I wish to say thank you to all of you that dove with me and supported me thru my DM "trials" this year!!!

I wish you the best of holiday seasons and I will be thinking of you when I am diving this winter...!!!!
(I really will...I will miss you all...)

However , I plan to be on the River Trip for SD&T late in January so some of you will see me again before spring!!!

Take care all of you...
Safe diving and my eternals thanks and gratitude to all of you.

My special thanks to the Dan's , Lonnie , Bigfish ,Jeff , and Chrisw for being such SPECIAL buddies..
Also to Richard/Staci/Darin/Garry/Adam at SD&T and
Scott/Traci at Air-Down-There.

Jean

P.S. Oh , if anyone of you make it down to Florida this winter , my door will be always open....I will pass my contact information when needed and of course , I will be posting pictures too...

PPS. Maybe I just might hit 200 dives this year...(EEK) ;D
What I wouldn't give to be posting a subject line like that!!! That sounds good Jean.. you take care down there, can't ever get too much salt water.
Later,
Fred
Hey Jean, I just want to say that the local dive scene will not be the same without you. A number of people have kept the perpetual motion of this forum and local diving active the last couple of years. And one person I can think of nearest the top, would be you. In fact, you probably took this past summer off just to be available to dive with anyone any day of the week, did'nt you? Wink
Well, good luck with your new job and all that goes with it.
I know you won't abandon this forum, so keep us midwestern divers informed on Florida diving. 8)

Take care,
Dan

Congratulations Jean!

As everyone will agree, you will be missed more than you realize. I want to personally thank you again for making me (a newbie) feel welcome right from the start. You helped me out a bunch at AOW at Wazee, took me on my first night dive, answered tons of silly questions, and always helped me keep my Zen. Hope everything works out great for you on your new adventure. Maybe you can teach the Florida folks what a real hardcore diver is all about. I am sure that we will get to dive together again in the future. (maybe the river trip, i just ordered my dry suit-woo hoo)
I pray for your "Good Viz"
Awww...Thank you all !!!!
Yes , come down on that river trip....

Well , I have arrived safely in Jacksonville and the temp here is 81 degrees and sunny!!!!

Now to check out the dive shops this week and get a feel for the place...

Er , I hope I remember to go to work too !!!! ;D

Remember , ANYONE that comes down near here and wants a dive buddy , LET ME KNOW!!!
I would be honored to dive with you...

Hello from Florida

Jean
Great time to head south Jean.

38°F Partly Cloudy    
Feels Like 32°F.

Enjoy, the ocean is fun.