MNScuba.com

Full Version: DUI Dog Days September 16-17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

wtdrm

I'm going to try and attach the message I received from DUI.

wtdrm

This is just a quick reminder that a DUI DOG Rally & Demo Days is coming to Cuyuna Country Mine Lake, Ironton, MN September 16-17, 2006. That’s only a few weeks away!

A great event has been planned. We have a truck full of the latest DUI equipment: Drysuits including the 30/30 designed specifically for tropical waters, divewear Insulation, our incredible Delta Buoyancy Control System, Weight & Trim Systems, RockBoots, DUI’s patented ZipSeals and more. We have an amazing amount of inventory with an awesome size range and it’s all available just for you and your dive buddies.

Each location offers exciting opportunities. Many events will have a Public Safety Dive Program, photography and repair seminars and more. To find out the particulars of your event visit the link above.

Volunteers are always needed and greatly appreciated. We particularly need Dive Instructors and DiveMasters to lead guided dives. Experienced DUI DOGs may also be needed to work in the tent or registering divers. All volunteer staff receive the COOLEST t-shirts as well as Test Diver hats. If you are interested, please contact Faith prior to the event.

We hope to see you over the weekend. Advanced tickets are now available for purchase on the DUI website or by contacting your local participating dealers. You’ll save 50% by purchasing your tickets in advance! Tickets will also be available on site.

Let’s go diving!

Faith

wtdrm

I just spoke with Matt Johnston and he told me he is coming up also. This is your chance to meet a steller young man. I dont know which day for sure. Maybe Matt will see this thread and log in and tell us.