MNScuba.com

Full Version: Certification Level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Select your certification level.
I think I'm going to wait a week to answer this one... right now I am OW, but after next weekend (hopefully) I'll be AOW!
It looks like someone really likes the new poll feature. 8)<br><br>I'm currently padi rescue. After tonight I'll be nitrox certified. In a week I start padi DM. I try to take at least one class a year to broaden my experience. This year I'm taking two classes.<br>
well I'm OW and as of tonight Nitrox cert. but netx week I hope to become AOW. Smile
PADI Divemaster with a few specialties here and there, and NSS/CDS Cavern
I have Completed OW, AOW, Nitrox, Cavern, Intro to Cave Apprentice Cave, Full Cave, Technical EANx, Decompression Techniques(extended range) and Tri-mix.<br><br>I move from Minneapolis to Tampa Fla in 2000 and I dive caves and deep wrecks.<br><br>Hello to all the divers back home!!!!
Okay, wholehawg. Now I'm really jealous.
I worked hard for those certs! Its nice to brag a little Tongue<br><br>I would guess it's a little easier for me down here in "Dive Central". I cant remember to many caves back up in MN. Although I recall there being some good wrecks in Superior. (And Certs are not always an indication of a good\safe diver) <br><br>If your ever planing on coming down to Fla drop me a line!!!<br><br>Keep training and Keep diving!,<br><br>Mark<br><br><br>