MNScuba.com

Full Version: Update on my scuba diving donation fund for my project!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody, down below is the link to my sponsor page within my website. If you wish to contribute by snailmail you may do so by downloading a sponsor request form on the link below. Otherwise if you wish to contribute by paypal, just click on the "make a donation" button. StormPay should be up by this weekend.  Should you have any questions and/or concerns, please let me know. Again, I wish to thank everyone for the support and friendships you given me. I wish you all a safe holiday.  For those of you that haven't been following my thread please check out the one titled "New to this board and wanted to share my scuba diving quest with all of you" by scuba diving Matt.    

Safe diving everyone!
Best regards,
-Matt-  8)

Dang - that is one snazzy looking drysuit Wink

I'm glad to see things are still coming along for you!
Hi Omicron, Glad you liked the picture of me in the drysuit. DUI makes awesome drysuits. That was a drysuit that my friend, Susan Long lent me for a couple of weeks. It was great having it. Can't wait to get in my own someday soon. My friends at DUI are going to make me a custom one for when I start getting in the water. I think I'm going to go with all black, black's cool.

I have engineers from MIT working on my project. That's not cheap, but they're the best. I know that with all the people helping me on my project, also the support of you divers, my dream will happen soon. take care and safe diving. Matt ;D
;D Hi Everyone, This is a followup to my preivous post regarding donation choices for my quest to dive. I now have in addition to snailmail and paypal, stormpay is now an option. Also, I have designed a promotional flyer should anyone like to download and distribute in your area. For flyer requests, please send me an email at: roadrunnermatt@yahoo.com and I'll send you a file that you can download and print. I appreciate everyone's interest in helping me achieve my dream. I value all of your friendships.

Safe Diving,

-Matt-
Hi Everyone! Just wanted to share with you all that I have my own shirts for sale. They are pretty awesome if I can say so myself!! You can go to and type 'Matt Johnston' into the search area. A percentage of the sales will go toward my project! I am looking into having as many dive shops as possible to sell them, and also people can certainly buy them for themselves and their family/friends. If you would like more information, please contact me about it. Take care and thanks for your continued support! Safe diving from Matt. 8)