MNScuba.com

Full Version: Wazee Lake August 4th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys,<br>I believe that there is a treasure hunt dive at Wazee August 4th Weekend. Anyone interested?
Chris, MNLakeDiver, and myself will be out there doing AOW that weekend. Smile
hey Mark Look us up if you make it out there
I would love to, the only problem I have is that I need to be in South Dakota by 8am Monday the 5th. But I am working on it :-)<br>
Mark are you going to Wazee on Aug. 4th or Aug 10th or 11th?
<br>I'm looking for a buddy at Wazee on Friday night for a night dive and a couple dives on Saturday.
I can do Saturday...(Morning and early afternoon)<br>Have to be back Saturday evening for work....<br>(Have to work Friday night too...arghhhhh)<br>That would be the 3rd right???<br>I am trying to get Hazel out there too on Saturday.....Hopefully....<br>But I will go either way...<br><br>Thanks...Jean<br><br>
It looks like I can't go out of town this weekend because of business needs. Oh well, that's how it goes sometime. I'll try to hook up with people for some local dives.
Guys,<br>Now it is confirmed. I am NOT going to Wazee this weekend as I will be in SD on Monday morning.<br>August 9,10,11, I WILL be going to Wazee for the weekend. I have taken a vacation day for the Friday to get there early for a campsite. ANYONE want to join me?<br>Mark
Mark,

I might try to be in Wazee any of the days you listed. Let me see how things work in my "domestic unit ;D" next week.

cheers,

Jose
Pages: 1 2