MNScuba.com

Full Version: Vintage Dive Club
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our dive club, Inland Divers Vintage Dive Club was started in 2001, we collect, restore, and dive with old double hose regulators. Last summer we had a get to gather at Lake Wazee with over 20 double hose divers from around the country. We are always looking for new members, if intersted email me, their are no dues or fees. Frans Carlson
hey,

you should post this on the WIscuba board too.

i just got a Dacor R4 for x-mass this year and cant wait to try it out. when and were is the vintage dive going to be this year? wazee?
Our vintage club dives from April to when the lakes freeze. Give me a call 763-536-8327 and we will let you know when we are diving. Frans
Looks like the popularity of rebreathers is bringing double hoses back into fashion Wink

The "Aqualung" is being re-released it would appear. Here is a link to pics from a German trade show.

It may not qualify as "Vintage" but would probably be a lot of fun anyway ;D
Here's your chance Chuck to dump that rebreather and get a real double hose regulator.

Double hoses or not OC is just too noisy ;D
This is the latest from Aqualung, but at $900 I think That you would be half way to your own SCR.

Jon

"Bubbles exhaust behind the diver No more bubble interference - great for photographers
Superior resistance to freeze up The second stage is not exposed to exhalation humidity
Dry Sealed First Stage and Second Stage Makes this the ideal regulator for extreme cold or polluted environments
Breathing performance is better than old style double hose regulators The benefits of a double hose regulator with better breathing characteristics
Easy adjustment of mouthpiece orientation Improves Comfort
Easy flow hose design with non-return valves Keeps air drier
Comfo Bite mouthpiece Eliminates jaw fatigue
Available in Din or Yoke
4MP ports and 1 HP port
Nitrox 40% compatible"
The Inland Divers Vintage Dive Club will be having an exhibit at the GLSPS Dive Into the Past show. Stop in and take a look at our vintage equipment.
We had a nice display at the GLSPS show, if anyone has any questions about our vintage diving, give me a call.