MNScuba.com

Full Version: Lake Minnetonka Ice Diving--March 12th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Join us on March 12th for a day of ice diving on Lake Minnetonka!  We'll be diving a couple of the wrecks, having a bbq on the ice, and if you get cold, you can always warm up in the heated tent!

Cost is $20/person for certified ice divers only.

Please call the shop to sign up.

See you out there!
Any chance of changing the date to Sunday the 13th?
Unfortunately not, we've already made special arrangements to have a heated ice house and changing room on that day.  Hopefully you can still join us!
Could you please provide us with information as to where you plan to meet and at what time?

What wrecks do you plan on diving?
We'll have all the details within the next couple days.  As soon as I have times, meeting places, and wreck info, I'll post that information.

If you're not already certified and looking to do so, call the shop and we can get into a class.  Space is limited for class, so act quick.

Please call us at 612-823-7210 to sign up for fun dives.

See you soon!
We'll meet at 8:30am on March 12th at the McDonalds in Wayzata; the address is 1450 Wayzata Blvd East, Wayzata, 55391.

We'll be diving the Hopkins wreck!

If you have any questions, please call the shop.

See you out there!!
Please note we are changing our ice diving this weekend from March 12th to March 13th.  We apologize for the inconvenience; if you have already signed up and paid and can not make the dives on Sunday, we will issue a re-fund.

We will meet at the same time and place on March 13th.

See you out there!!
7 Divers were out on Lake Minnetonka last Sunday.  I think we all had a great time.  Visibility was somewhere around 25 ft.  The good news is the ice was still thick enough to drive out! (20 in or so)

Here are a couple of pictures I took of the Hopkins.

Jeff Leech
Here are a couple more pictures of the Hopkins...

Jeff Leech
Very cool pics Jeff.  Thanks for sharing them! Wink  I've only dove Minnetonka twice on the annual cleanup dives.  The viz has always been pretty bad in the summer when I've dove there so I assume diving the wrecks then wouldn't be too good.  Guess I should think about getting an ice cert next year. :-\
Pages: 1 2