MNScuba.com

Full Version: MarineLand Treasure Hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
August 9, 10 and 11. Marineland are holding a treasure hunt at Wazee Lake. Registration is $10 in advance.<br>It starts at approx 9am and runs until 5pm. anyone interested in joining me that weekend?<br>Mark
YEP!!! I plan on being there for Saturday...<br>(10 Dollars...Cool price)<br><br>Did the treasure dive for Wazee Sports on Sat. Aug 3rd<br>Larry came down and dove with me...<br>We both found a marker (Both on the Sherwood Forest side)<br>Wonderful Viz etc....<br><br>Thanks...Jean<br><br>
I would love to make it, but I have a friend coming in from out of town. Like Jean said, this past weekend the diving was great! I hope you all have a good time Smile
That's tempting, I love diving Wazee... let me check my schedule and get back to you on that.
I am taking Friday as a vacation day so I should be able to get to Wazee early enough to get a camp site. Just let me know how many people will be coming and I will make sure there is enough room for all of us -)<br>Mark
As usual, early Sunday morning work again :'(<br>But at least, I should be floating around there on Saturday.<br>So you don't need a spot for me...Sometime I am going to do the camping part....arggghhhhhh<br>Hey Mark, you will bring my tank, won't you???<br>Thanks...Jean ;D
Sorry Guys,<br>I have major problem right now. I have to be on call this weekend and do an installation of a firewall in Bemidji :'(<br>I am not going to make it. Jerry, however, has just called me and he is going to be there and needs a dive buddy if anyone is interested.<br>Sorry again guys.<br>Mark
<br><br>Yeah, sure... that's the oldest excuse in the book. Wink
i'm looking forward to be on the Wazee this Saturday. It would be great to see Jean and Jerry again, and i'm so sad about Mark Needham's conference call %(
Alek,<br>I can guarantee that you not as sad about working Saturday than I am :'( But thats what pays the bills.<br>For those of you that are interested in doing the treasure hunt, MarineLand's number is 1-800-658-9466 to register and pay the $10.00<br>I can also let you know that I have been in contact with Jerry and his ear is now better so he will be going to Wazee this weekend. His problem right now is that he is on the road and is unavle to access the internet.<br>Have fun guys, I will be thinking about you all Smile<br>Mark<br>