MNScuba.com

Full Version: Tiger Woods!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has started to freedive. He just started taking his inital course down in Grand Cayman today.

It seems that he and his wife were down there watching as Martin and Mandy broke a bunch more records and decided to give it a go!

Jon
.. cool... one of the dive shops there is Divetech where I believe Kirk Krack got his start... have to mosey over to dblue to see whats posted on the subject.
I'm hitting some rivers tomorrow... pretty shallow.. but maybe I find a lake too.
Nothing posted on DB, yet. I got the message from a PFI list that I am on.

BTW: They just set 4 new world records while they were down there. The most impresive one, as always, was set by Martin, again, with his CBNF (constant ballast no fins) record to 80 meters.

That means you have to swim down, and back, without using a sled, rope, or fin(s). He just gets to use a mask, and his best breast stroke, to get to depth and back. The most amazing part of it was that he broke the previous record by close to 20 meters- usally records are broken by only a meter or two at the most!