MNScuba.com

Full Version: Scuba Diving Retreat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scuba Diving Retreat                 AUG. 13 - 20   2005
Tri-State Diving and LAKECREST RESORT  will host a scuba diving retreat the week of Aug. 13-20- 2005. We will be offering different levels of scuba class for those interested in learning to dive or further enhance their diving education..  Other activities hosted that week will include a beach party crayfish feed, treasure hunt, rough fish spearing competition, a trash clean up dive, and a night dive.  Just let us know when you make your reservation that you want to be a part of the Scuba Week and we will get you all set up for this great event including a 10% discount on classes and rentals.  If you want to contact Tri-State Diving yourself you can call them at 1-888-SCUBA DO or .

you can get info on lakecrest resort at 

I used to stay there as a kid with my family it is a great lake and alot of fun, I know Seal will do a great job with this event

Doug
I just copied and pasted the paragraph on the event from  the lakecrest website, as i was rereading it tonite I noticed it didnt say where this was. 

Tri state diving and lakecrest resort are in Detroit Lakes area, lots of great diving in that area of the state.

Doug
it's on Long Lake.. the north shore.. Long Lake is maybe 5 miles or so west of Detroit Lakes  right on the south side of Hwy 10  .. .. not far.  The resort is very nice, I know the owner, I bought a boat lift from him.. I've never dived the lake but it does have a rep as being clear.
Fred