MNScuba.com

Full Version: Cuatro de Dive-0 PARTY!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wednesday night fun dives have begun, and we're starting the season with a pre Cinqo De Maya party at Square Lake!  Come for good eats, pinnatas, and of course diving. 

Rentals are half price, and don't worry if you don't have a dive buddy, there will plenty of people there to dive with.  Come around 5:30 and stay until the party is over.

We'll see you out there!!
WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!    :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I'M HOMESICK NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(jean...)

P.S.  YAHOO , GET INTO IT ALL ... THE SEASON HAS STARTED    ;D ;D ;D
I was just wondering how many people showed up yesterday.  I was seriously considering it but I wimped out at around 3:30 when it started to snow.

I decided it was just to damn miserable looking outside.
I guess I should have put the date in the posting!  We actually won't be out there until May 4th, so, you didn't miss it!

We'll see you out there!

Oh sure , give me another week to THINK ABOUT BEING HOMESICK !!!! 
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Hopefully , the weather will be nicer !!!

Jean
a.k.a.  Missing her Minnesota diving A LOT
Now I'm glad I didn't go out there.  I guess I should be thanking the weather now.

We've decided to run a complimentary reel seminar tomorrow at the lake.  The seminar will begin at 6:30pm on shore; Richard will be leading the seminar and providing the reels.  Dive before or after or both!

We'll see you out there!
how was it?
YEA , HOW WAS IT ???
Did the brats get done ???
Did the Corona's get brought out ?
Did ANYONE night dive?
Er ...

:'(

Jean
Weather was excellent, water was dry suit perfect, viz wasn't bad. Brats were competing for attention against "veggie" burgers. There may have been a few beers (but no dogs with low grills). The shark pinata was no match to the determined divers and gave up her bounty with a few quick blows.
A couple of divers headed out for a night dive, but it just didn't feel right without Jean leading the way.
Pages: 1 2