MNScuba.com

Full Version: Hi Friends! Just wanted to share I just got my own dry suit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Iv'e been working on alot of things to get my project moving.

I just got my own DUI dry suit! It ROCKS! A step closer to getting in the water now, hopefully soon I will be in a pool starting water therapy with my new dry suit on! I hope to dive before the years end.

Here's a link to my photo page I want to share my newest of me in my dive gear.Hopefully I'll be putting up some photos of me soon in the pool and hopefully soon of me diving.

Take care everyone! Safe diving! Matt  ;D
awesome pics matt.
Hey thanks rookiej, glad you liked the pictures!  I had such a blast wearing that suit, can't wait to get in the water with it on!
Matt

Your looking Awesome !!!
Like the Full-face mask btw ...  Now I'm Jealous !!!
Yea , looks like the pool is not that far away now ... And after that , well ... !!!!!
YEHAA!!!

Jean
Congratulations Matt!
Hi Jean!  Thanks for saying I looked awesome!  I felt even more awesome than you could imagine!  I love that AGA mask as well.  You are right, I have said it many times, the pool is not very far away now! 

Take care and see you around.
Matt
;D
Thanks Shamre! 

Take care, safe diving,
Matt

8)