MNScuba.com

Full Version: Wazee Sat Jan 6th Anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't been able to get out for a month now.  I know that Wazee is still ice free.  Anyone want to join me?

I'll be playing with the camera/housing and doing a couple of dives.

I'd be willing to car pool.  I plan on getting there around 10:30am on Sat.

Jeff Leech
Jeff -
Jeff Roberts and I are planning to go Saturday, arriving about 10am. Will be diving doubles just to get the practice.  Prob only fit two in our car with all equip etc.
Where/when would you like to meet?

I'll probably dive at Site 1 near the campground.  10 am sounds OK.  Dan G is interested, and will let me know tomorrow if he can go.

Jeff
great - see you there
Today was a day for doubles.  Double 50's,  double HP 100's, double Dan(s) and double Jeff(s).

Dan L, Dan G, Jeff R and Jeff L all made a nice dive this morning at Lake Wazee.  Visibility was pretty good, with about 40 ft down at 150'.  That visibility was pretty consistent, with it just a little less between 80' and 120'.

I played with my new camera some more, and posted some pictures in the gallery.

Here's a decent one of the Gargoyle.

Jeff
What was the water temperature like?  Any signs of ice, or does it look like it's going to stay ice-free for a while yet?

Temperature at 100+ was 38 degrees.  Temperature at 30 ft was 41.  No signs of ice anywhere on the lake.  Unless it drops below zero for a while, it should stay ice free for a while.

Jeff
Mr.Leech,

GREAT PICTURE.  and I wish I could have joined all of you guys.  Perhaps this weekend if my family will let me slip away for a bit.

Looks like the new camera is working like its supposed to. 

Maxfactor
I'm so bummed I missed it but I had to go to a wake. I just got some double 80's and have only had them in the pool. 

I would have enjoyed a visit  to that little gargoyle, again.