MNScuba.com

Full Version: May 25th, Wed Fun Dive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,
Good to see everyone ignoring the "questionable" weather & diving.
We'll be out at Square Lake tonight as usual. 
Lots of activities planned tonight:

Instructor Marcie Stone is teaching Dry Suit Specialties.  Not too late for anyone interested!  Only $99.00

Instructor Russ Miles is leading Shore Diver Specialties (no this isn't a joke).  It's only a $12.50 processing fee for the cert card & you will learn a thing or two.  I'd recommend this to anyone who I've seen over the past few years putting their fins on at a picnic table & walking backwards down to the lake.  The only thing that method is good for is my amusement!

Instructor Brian Miles will be certifying Open Water divers.

Instructor Drew Gerling will likely be diving in a shallow swimming pool indoors somewhere while planning on which piece of equipment to purchase next to complete his set-up that looks exactly like what I use. (By the way, Drew:  I'm ordering my 65 lb OMS wing this week.  Should I just order one for you also?  Just trying to save you time, buddy.) 

As usual, we'll have the grill runnin'.  Just bring whatever you want to drink, & call if you need directions.

See ya,

Darin Brommer
Scuba Dive & Travel
(612) 508-3960
Another futile attempt to make up for the fact that you have a dolphin tattoo and I don't.