MNScuba.com

Full Version: I finally got in the Pool!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With my dry suit in the water, everything turned out perfect. It made my day! It felt so COOL when the argon was put into my dry suit. While we were there my friend Drew went and tested this re-usable tubing I hope to use when I actually start diving, and it was able to withstand the pressure at 10 ft, so there’s one more thing to cross of the list lol. Here's a link to see my pictures...

The guy with the wet suit on is Drew, he's my friend that is also a dive instructor, helped out with the dry suit and all. His finacee Marcie is the lady in the other wet suit, she is also an dive instructor. The one holding my head is a therapist at the center and there was another therapist at my feet for my first session. The lady with the black swimsuit on is my nurse Sara.There were 2 photographers there as well, and another story about me is due to come out in my local newspaper this weekend. I will be posting that as well.

Almost everyone wanted to dunk me so bad... but I didn't bring my AGA mask with for the first session lol. So next time that is the plan! After things settle down here a little bit, I hope to start going there weekly for some pool time.
With all that happened I feel one step closer to joining you all under the water!

Take care everyone and safe diving.

Matt ;D 8)
Thats Awsome, I also was in the water this weekend, and love the feeling of being in and under the water. 
;D way to go Matt!!
Hi Deep Wreck, thanks for writing, there is nothing like the feeling of being in the water, I'll agree with that for sure!  I can't wait to be underwater.  Take care,
Matt 8)
Hey rookie, thanks for the encourgement!  See you around....

Matt

;D
WAY TO GO !!!
Man , your getting close now ...
I'm really getting excited for you ...

GO GO GO !!!!

Jean  ;D

P.S.  You have a great pair of instructors there too  Big Grin
Hi Jean, yes we are closer and I am very excited because thing are coming together. Since I already completed my SDI course online all I have to do now is dive to be official.

Take care,
Matt 
8)

Matt,

That's so AWESOME......
It's cool to watch and hear your progression towards this adventure.
You're an inspiration to people!!
Congratulations and Keep going!!!!!
You've got a couple great friends in Drew and Marcie, they're great people!!
I dove with them at Wazee and will be doing my AOW with Drew in July.

I can't wait to dive with you Buddy!!!!!!!!!!

Peace,

Eric
Hi Eric,
Wow thanks for the nice message!  Yeah, Drew and Marcie are great, and helping me so much.  I will be hanging out with them for a bit this Saturday at the Dog Rally in Wazee.  Yes my project is coming together.  And wanted to let you know that you are more than welcome to dive with me when I go!  Take care.
Matt ;D
Cool, I'm going to Wazee this weekend too... Big Grin
Drew and I are diving together...
Maybe I can finally meet you in person!!!! ;D

Take Care,

Eric
Pages: 1 2