MNScuba.com

Full Version: Dive Profile from Mosquito computer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some folks are finding that freedive profile from the mosquito (in the "Dive Crosby" thread) interesting so I've uploaded a scuba dive profile so you can see the extra info it gives. In air mode the dots on the graph are at 20 seconds.<br><br>Check it out at Suunto dive manager software is a free download but I notice the price has really jumped on the cable interface..but it's real nice to have - especially for me when I can have so many dives in one session. I guess they're real popular.<br><br>Fred
Yeah, it is a pretty slick combo...that's what I use as well. Works out pretty good, I just wish they had a Macintosh interface. Wink
Yep, I have the interface cable and use the Dive Manager software with my Vyper too. I actually print all of my dives out and insert them into clear sheet protectors two dives per sheet protector back to back and put them in a 3-ring binder. Makes it real easy for logging my dives and looks much nicer.
<br><br>Come on GP... Next time I want to see a portable multimedia presentation with some nice groovy music playing in the background!
<br><br>Hmm...ok, I'll see what I can do. ;D
Can you attach scanned images to your dive profile with the Suunto software?
lwrite,<br><br>No, you can't import graphics into a dive profile, it would be nice though. I just did a search through the suunto help and about the only think you can do with a graphic is make it the wallpaper in the background of the suunto program.<br>Fred