MNScuba.com

Full Version: Non-Maderia Diving Aug 24th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For anyone interested in *NOT* diving the Maderia on
Saturday, Aug 24th, I am all ears.... :Smile
I think I know of one, maybe two more that may be
interested as well....
Local (Twin Cities) , Crosby -or- (my favorite) Wazee
are all great choices....
Maybe someone is interested in diving only local...
Any thoughts ???

Thanks...Jean ;D

After hearing last weekend's report about the Maderia I think it's a bit cold for a wetsuit and a little dangerous from shore. I 'm open for a local dive this weekend. I would be up for Crosby or Wazee...or even Square, but I prefer Crosby or Wazee. Anybody up for camping Friday night and doing a night?
I am open for a weekend dive, would prefer to stay local (have to get some home time in on the yard unless there are some volunteers out there????) I wouldn't mind a dive on Perch lake <br>Mark
I was planning a crayfish dive and feed on Sunday with Tri-State Divers outta Detroit Lakes to Bad Medicine but it looks like I'll be at Leech lake so a day trip to Crosby (about 75 miles OW) this weekend is more likely to happen. Not for sure yet. I am doing a night dive Thursday at Lake Seven by Vergas, Mn. though, looking forward to that.<br><br>Fred
I'm going to meet Mark Sunday at Famous Dave's in the morning and then head over to Perch Lake. <br><br>Mark,<br><br>What time would you like to meet?<br><br>Anyone else interested?
Larry,<br>Why don't we shoot for 9:30am, Jerry are you up for this?<br>Anyone have plans for Labour Day weekend? I would love to do Crosby again that weekend.<br>Mark
I am back from Richmond Va...(Too hot out there)<br>I can do Perch on Sunday Morning...I have work at the Twins about 12:30 PM<br>But I can dive up to about 11:30 AM...<br>I LOVE THAT LAKE...I told Larry I finally found the sunken boat, platform etc...<br>Count me in, if it works out!!!!<br><br>Anything new on Saturday???<br><br>Thanks...Jean<br>952-828-4255<br>
Jean,<br>Saturday is out for me...too much yard work to do, but Sunday is a go
Now I guess Leech lake/Crosby is out and the crayfish dive sunday at Bad Medicine with Tri-State Divers in Detroit Lakes is back in.. (I think)<br><br>Hope everyone has a grand week-end of diving!!<br><br>Fred
Sounds good...I should be at Perch by 9 AM (Maybe even 8 AM)<br>I will probably be in the water just foolin around so if you see my car<br>and I am not there, I will in/at the boat launch....<br><br>Trying to get Larry out on Saturday somewhere....ANYWHERE!!!<br><br>Thanks again...Jean<br>952-828-4255<br><br>
Pages: 1 2