MNScuba.com

Full Version: Wazee Sept 6th - Sept 8th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone interested in Lake Wazee over the <br>Sept 6th - Sept 8th weekend???<br>I know of one person camping there...<br>Night diving on Friday Night....<br><br>Thanks...Jean<br><br>
Jean,<br>not too sure if I can make that one or not, but I will bear it in mind:-)<br>It looks like I might be on call then :-(<br>Mark
I'm plan on getting to Wazee around 4 PM and getting a camp site. I would like to do a couple dives on Friday evening with one being a night dive. I will probably make a couple dives Saturday in morning and afternoon.<br><br>Anyone else interested?
I'm interested. I am a new diver (I still need to rent :-\) and would hope to find a buddy equally new. Or would one of you 3-star+ members mind taking me under your wing ;D? I am very interested in seeing what this lake is about. Sunday would work best for me (I can take my time) otherwise I would need to be leaving the lake by 2 PM Saturday.<br><br>Dano
I can certainly keep Sunday open for you, if you wish.<br>I may have to run back to the Cities at any time, since my step kids are due to have<br>a new child anytime after Labor Day (HAHA....Hey, sometimes this stuff works...Labor Day...)<br>If no one else will, I can certainly wing ya...<br>(I am no pro myself...By far!!!)<br><br>Thanks...Jean ;D
I'd like to head up there this weekend too, there's a nice motel called Motel 95. The owner is a diver so they let you use their tubs to rinse your gear when your done. Pretty inexpensive too... I'll probably head up Friday after work or Saturday morning (be up there by 10). Would be nice to get a night dive in Friday, do a couple dives Saturday and head back Saturday afternoon. (Buddies birthday, got to make sure I get him back...) Wink
If anyone plans on night diving, I will try to join you.<br>My schedule sounds just like Chris's.<br>Will try to get someplace to stay Friday night...<br>Maybe down the road at the Pines Inn.<br>Gonna have a new camera to check out!!!<br><br>Thanks...Jean<br><br>
So far I'm still planning to get to Wazee Friday night, but it will be late around 9 PM, because of a work conflict. Does anyone know if I can still get a camp site at Wazee if available that late in the evening?
OK...I just got a room for Friday Night at the Pines...
So I can be out there *ANYTIME*...
Where do you want to meet???
The forest side???
Thats where we did our last night dive...VERY AWESOME!!!!

Thanks...Jean ;D

P.S. 9 PM will be fine...Gearing up in the dark...Always fun!!!!
I'm planning on camping. Do you want to just meet at the camp site at Wazee? I'll have to set my tent up in the dark too.
Pages: 1 2