MNScuba.com

Full Version: Wazee Cleanup dive on Sept 21...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From the Wazee Sports Center:<br>A Lake Wazee clean-up day on Sept 21....<br>Jackson county will let us dive for *FREE* that day...<br>There is lunch provided also...<br><br>Here is a link from the Wazee Sports Center site....<br>http://www.wazeesports.com/lake_clean_up.htm<br><br>Free food, free diving...<br><br>Thanks..Jean ;D<br><br>P.S. I know this post is early, but early is better than late <br>don't ya know, ya betcha!!!!<br><br>
Count me in, Wazee is one of my favorite places to dive so I'd be happy to help with a cleanup.<br><br>Besides...FREE diving at Wazee!<br><br>Thanks for the info.
Sorry Jean,<br>I will not make that one. I hope to be doing a Deep Diving course that weekend.<br>M~
Just an added note...If I get any more information on this clean-up dive, I will post it.<br>I will be diving Wazee at least 1 to 2 more weekends before the 21st...<br><br>Take care, don't ya know...<br><br>Jean 8)
For sure, I will be out there now...
Unless my class gets cancelled...
I am taking my A.O.W. out the on the 21st and 22nd.
Finally bit the bullet on it....

Thanks...Jean ;D
What time does the clean up dive begin? I'm planning on diving tomorrow.
Their website does not say what time, but I would assume around 9 AM...
I will be diving off of the main access (70 foot platform) around 9 AM also....
(Doing the rest of my AOW Class)

If anyone is interested in doing a night dive on Saturday night, please look us up....
(Probably off of Sherwood Forest)

Thanks...Jean ;D
Are you camping at Wazee Saturday night?
Jean,
Wazee is somewhere I was hoping to dive this summer but I just checked the auto map and it told me 430 miles from here to there. Ouch! My schedule doesn't let me off the 21st either. Would have loved to freedive down to that platform you mentioned. Next time eh? Who knows... maybe even woulda scuba'd around some.

Fred
Wazee is about 2 1/2 Hours from Twin Cities
116 Miles from Hudson (Minn/Wis Border)

Vis is getting pretty good now...Had 20-30 feet again in deeper water.

Maybe next year you could come and check out the platforms....

Thanks...Jean ;D
Pages: 1 2