MNScuba.com

Full Version: Door County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello-
I'm heading out towards Green Bay, WI this weekend and Door County. 
Does anyone have any good suggestions for dive sites that are easy to find and dive shops?

Thanks!
Yes, I'm originally from GB and I have spent quite a bit of time in Door County.

You will find dozens of shore dive sites around Green Bay and Door County. Stop by Green Bay Scuba and pick up their shore dive booklet.  It provides a map and description of the sites.  I have done nice shallow shore dives around Sturgeon Bay and up north by the Fleetwing.

You can travel up to Gills Rock at the tip of DC and find a charter service run by Dinosaur Divers at the Shoreline Resort.  They can take you out to some decent wreck sites. Make sure you check ahead for availability and weather conditions.  Have fun!
We have dove with Dinosaur Divers a few times. Frank O'Conner Wreck is a great dive do call in advance for space available. We are heading there the weekend of Sept. 10th. They do have a couple of shore dives that are nice one is right out in front of the resort,
Have fun