MNScuba.com

Full Version: aquacat cruises
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.
  I am new to this board, however, I am also enrolled on wiscuba. I was hoping that you would have some more information on aquacat cruises than those on Wiscuba did. I am traveling on Aquacat cruises over New Years this year, so any information you have would be very much appreciated.
Thanks
  While I haven't been on the Aquacat I did go on a Blackbeards trip about a month ago.  Blackbeards and Aquacat are owned by the same company.  The dive sites and the boat crew were very nice.  I'm sure the Aquacat would be even better.  Welcome to mnscuba.com.  Smile
Done the AquaCat I like the Cat Ppalu the best, it's a  smaller boat I have it going out spring 2006. If Captain Mark is still running the boat he is great. The lodging is awesome lots of room and the crew treats you great. Food is awesome too. You'll really enjoy yourself. Let me know how you liked it. If you have any other questions contact me the dive shop.
Rick